Welcome to the 10th International Conference on Big Data Analytics Conference (BDA) Dec. 19-22, 2022, Hyderabad, India.
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
Title: Data Driven Crop Portfolio Recommendation for Agricultural Farmers
University at Buffalo.
Title: Data Challenges and Societal Impacts – the case in favor of the Blueprint for an AI Bill of Rights
Title: Advances and challenges for the discovery of interesting patterns in data
Missouri University of Science and Technology.
Title: EMOCOV: Machine Learning for Emotion Detection, Analysis and Visualization using COVID-19 Tweets
IIIT Hyderabad, India.
Title: Big Data in Cognitive Neuroscience: Opportunities and Challenges
Title: Advances in NLP Research for Automated Business Intelligence
Bank of America,
Title: Challenges of developing big data systems for customer specific insights in banking
The 10th International Conference on Big Data Analytics (BDA 2022) will be held during December 19-22, 2022. The conference will be organized by International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT Hyderabad), India. BDA 2022 provides an international forum for researchers and industry practitioners to share their original research results, practical experiences and thoughts on big data from different perspectives including storage models, data access, computing paradigms, analytics, information sharing and privacy, redesigning mining algorithms, open issues and future research trends.
The first BDA conference was successfully held in New Delhi, India, in December 2012 as a part of collaboration between the University of Delhi, India and the University of Aizu, Japan. The enthusiastic response to this event prompted the decision to make the BDA conference as an annual event. Except in 2016, the conference is being held every year.
The conference on Big Data Analytics invites original, technically sound, high-quality research papers proposing novel solutions addressing the problems related to big data analytics as well as case studies and practical experiences with big data.
BDA 2022 will include keynotes, invited talks, tutorials, workshops, panel discussions and research papers.
All past BDA proceedings have been published by Springer’s LNCS series. We are publishing the proceedings of BDA 2022 in Springer’s LNCS series.
The BDA 2022 conference will be hosted in physical mode at IIIT Hyderabad.
- Aug 22, 2022: Paper submission deadline has been extended to September 05, 2022.
Past BDA Conferences
- BDA2021: BDA-2021 (online) was held in IIIT Allahabad in December, 2021.
- BDA2020: BDA-2020 (online) was held in Ashoka University in December, 2020.
- BDA2019: BDA-2019 was held in Ahmedabad University in December, 2019.
- BDA2018: BDA-2018 was held in NIT Warangal in December, 2018.
- BDA2017: BDA-2017 was held in IIIT Hyderabad in December, 2017.
- BDA2015: BDA-2015 was held in NIT Warangal in December, 2015.
- BDA2014: BDA-2014 was held in Delhi in December, 2014.
- BDA2013: BDA-2013 was held in Mysore, India in December, 2013.
- BDA2012: The First BDA conference was held in Delhi, India, in December 2012.